Saturday, August 29, 2015

Here and There Around New Brunswick

Well it has several months since I have had the chance to sit down and really think about posting something.  It is hard to believe that the last time I posted something was back in April.  Where has the time gone?

 This is a picture of the the Gorge in St. George, New Brunswick.  I love photography water in slow motion.  I love how it looks and will never get tired of it.  I try to visit this area whenever i am in the area.
 This is a picture of the supports under Darlings Island Covered Bridge, located on the Hammond River just outside of Saint John, New Brunswick.  This river is one of my favorite places to go fishing.
This is Fuller Falls, which is located along the Fundy Parkway, which lies just outside of St. Martins, new Brunswick.  In the fall, this park is an absolutely beautiful place to visit.  The volume of water on the falls varies throughout the year.  Here, like many other places, it has been a relatively dry summer
What can I say, it is a bunch of ropes on a bollard.  This picture was taken in Chance Harbor, New Brunswick.

No comments: