Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What a Start to 2015

Well what a start to the year.  To think that at the end of January we really had no snow.  Since then we have had storm after storm after storm.  The amount of snow over the past 6 weeks have broken a few records for the area.  With the coming of spring I am going to try to start posting again.

About 3 weeks ago, my father and I went for a walk on a beach near Black River, New Brunswick

A walk down the beach allows you to get up close and personal with a small cliff face.  The recent cold weather result in some spectacular ice formations.



There was lots of little treasures among the rocks in the rocks.




 My plans for the rest of the year will be to try to post something on a weekly basis.

3 comments:

LilliStJohn said...

Beautiful Photos Geoff. Sure is nice to see you posting - hope you keep it up honey. Looking forward to the next set. lol

Lois said...

I like the lone figure beneath the ice encrusted cliffs.

Patty said...

Hoping by now all the ice is melted. I love the isolated shell on the smooth river rocks.