Friday, April 18, 2014

Week ??? What happened?

Well it has been months since I have a chance to sit down and think about posting.  It has been a long winter and I for one am happy to see it gone.  The snow around here is finally gone and all the kids are out on their bikes.

The past two months I have been studying for a certification test, which I finally passed.  So now, two out of three tests complete.  the final one will like be the harder of the three.  My goal is to try to post on a more regular basis.

4 comments:

LilliStJohn said...

Hullo Geoff - Nice to see you back and hope we got to see more of your great photos and thanks for the reference to the "Cinema" that Donnie showed me. Best of luck in your final leg of your exams. I know you will do well. Happy Easter lol Aunti

Chesney said...

I have missed you! :) Happy Easter to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the test. Good to see you post.

Anonymous said...

Glad you signed up for this year's challenge!