Wednesday, January 1, 2014

01 January 2014 - The beginning of Week 1

Happy New Year!!! Well it is another year and another challenge. I am really going to try to complete it this year. My goal this year is to post a new photo(s) by Sunday at the latest. I have decided to do the 52 week challenge as it is a little more realistic. . I look forward to looking at the various photos from all over the planet. Here in New Brunswick, Canada it is a sunny day with a temperature of -18C with a wind chill of -29C. We recently had an ice storm and all the trees look like giant glass/crystal formations. It is really something to see in the sunlight (photos to come later)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to following your year in pictures! happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing all of your posts -- we love New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and are hoping to get back up that way again this summer!

ivorphotography said...

Happy New Year Geoff. Good luck with the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year...looking forward to your images.

LilliStJohn said...

I Geoff - I joined your followers, which makes it easier if your updates come to my blogging page. Will you join me as well on followers at http://saucykodz/blogspot.com - It sure would be nice to see you on my followers page -Thank you for the updates last nite and your help. Love, Aunti xoxo